Do you need help in Apostille Service?
Apostille Service is undoubtedly a complicated service, but we will make the process extremely easy.
Our service comprises of:
- Our service in Global Apostille can be obtained throughout the world.
- As we take care of your documentation and legal processes in an easy manner, you can be tension free to get your services done.
- Our team has professional network of offices and service partners spread across the world.
- Our services also include providing Apostille services for official need for those countries who are a member of the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961. The Hague Convention has eradicated the necessity of legalization of foreign public documents.
What is Apostille Service?
An Apostille is basically the name for a specialized certificate, issued by the Secretary of State. The Apostille is attached to your original document to scrutinize its legitimacy and genuineness so that it will be accepted in other countries who are also members of The Hague Apostille Convention.
In this case you can fully trust our services. We do our work with absolute integrity and honesty.
The purpose of Apostille Service includes:
- Business requirements
Helpline Group is a government approved agency with ISO 9001-2008 certification
Documents and Procedures needed for Apostille Service
Well, it is a known fact that Apostille Service is a very complex service and you need to follow the procedures given below:
- As a matter of fact, it is true that the processing may differ depending on the countries. But you do not need to worry, because we finish our work within the pre-agreed time.
- We have made the procedures simple, easy, convenient and up to date for all our clients.
Documents required for Apostille Service:
- The process requires Court documents.
- You are required to submit administrative documents for the purpose.
- Notarial Acts or Solicitor signed documents for attestation is must.
- Finally, there is also need of official certificates.
University certificates and transcripts are often required when going to these countries for employment. Documents which also require the Apostille Service are company documents which can be the Certificates of Incorporation and Articles of Association. These are urgent documents when companies are looking to establish new branches in foreign countries and this can only happen if the documents have the legalized Apostille.
If you are travelling abroad for a wedding, you definitely require Apostille for marriage on several documents.
Get in touch with Helpline Group today to take your goals further.
Our team mainly focuses on the needs and requirements of the clients and work diligently to make the process simpler.Thus for further enquiries you can message us or contact us by email or online chat whichever way you feel comfortable.