Certificate attestation for Italy
As per the Italy Embassy, we provide different types of attestation, which covers many foreign nations of the world. We provide various translation services such as the Italian such as the Italian Translation Services, where Translation of Italian towards English and vice versa takes place. We are having skilled as well as professional interpreters who are having fine control over the languages.
We could offer you complete package as well as completely assisted solutions with respect to the Italy Certificate Attestation process in regards to the Italian Consulate and Italian Embassy. We could ensure you as well as make sure regarding the real as well as genuine attestation processes and methods of the certificates from the Italian Consulate as well as the Italian Embassy in the whole.
The documents that you must have with you
Some of the required and necessary documents under the procedures regarding the attestation of degree certificate from the embassy of Italy are the:
- State Education Department Attestation of the specific state, of your home nation, upon the concerned educational degree certificate
- The procurement of the Stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs, coupled with the translation of the original document from the Consulate.
Some of the documents with regards to the attestation of non-educational certificate from the Embassy of Italy include:
- The attestation from the State Home Department of the concerned state upon all the documents which includes the Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate, Birth Certificate and so on.
- Procurement of the Apostille stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs,
- Legislation attained from the Italian Embassy, plus the translation of the actual document from the Consulate.
In regards to the attestation of any Commercial Certificate from the Embassy of Italy the documents required are the following:
- First, as well as the foremost step, is to get the attestation done from any concerned Chamber of Commerce. After doing the attestation from the Chamber of Commerce.
- The Apostille Stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs is required and very needful too.
- After this step, comes the procurement of the legalization from the Italian Embassy along with the consulate of the concerned original and real documents as such.
Few more information regarding Apostille
Attestation upon a certificate for Italy refers to the act of witnessing a Certificate by means of authorized or authenticated persons, authorities or Departments of Italy as well as all the other nations in the world with the concerned person’s official signature as well as the seal. Moreover, attestation for Italy refers to a method that has to be completed in an original certificate or a copy or a document of it for the utilization of it at Italy. Attestation Service refers to a consulting service that is offering and granting services towards the public for Italy attestation upon the certificates. For knowing more and more regarding the certificates, authentication, and consultation you are requested to contact us at our service for 24/7.