USA Police Clearance Certificate
United States of America ( USA ) has emerged as one of the preferred destination for clients to migrate in search of better avenues and opportunities in business, education and employment. In order to verify the credentials as well as identity of clients visiting the country, it is quite important to have a standard procedure for the same.
HOW HAS USA PCC CERTIFICATION IMPACTED THE BUSINESS SPHERE IN THE COUNTRY?
United States of America (USA ) is one of the most developed nations that has provided numerous opportunities and avenues for clients in developing their career. It has an efficient business infrastructure in place that provides golden opportunities for businesses to soar greater heights.
In USA, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the authority that is responsible for issuing PCC Certificate in the country. The PCC Certificate states that person does not have any pending criminal cases within the country and helps them to avail various legal services within the country.
The PCC Certificate is issued only to those who have completed 16 years of age. Some of the common benefits for issuing PCC Certificate are as follows
- The advent of PCC Certificate helps in verifying the credentials of expats and helps in providing a detailed background check of the person.
- The PCC Certification helps in faster processing of immigration documents without any legal issues and hassles.
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS USED FOR PCC CERTIFICATION
- Attested Copies of applicant’s passport and 2 recent passport size photographs
- Social Security Number ( if any )
- Fingerprint of both hands of applicant on a FD 258 Fingerprint Card issued by a relevant authority.
- Documentary evidence of stay in the country
- First entry and last exit date legalized by a Visa stamp
- Copy of Applicant’s Visa